Friday, February 8, 2013

Space Jam



Just finished 2 more entries for my year of pictures and I'm abuzz with the exhiliration :)!  Well, exhiliration and stress - equal parts.  I also just discovered how stupid easy it is to move pictures around on this blog :P!  I learn something new every day.

I saw the performance of Chris Hadfield, Ed Robertson, and the Wexford Gleeks on video this morning.  Obviously it was cool, but I hadn't expected to like the song as much as I did.  I was into the inspiration and the wonder of it all to a degree that I hadn't expected. (Just heard they're just about to air it on CBC radio 2, which I'm listening to at this moment). Here's the link to that if you haven't seen it yet:

Premiere of ISS Is Somebody Singing

I liked the part of the song where they reference how outer space exploration had its roots in conflict, but now we're all in it together, with so many different nations represented at the Space Station.  Just started following Chris Hadfield on twitter, and it's fun to see what he tweets, as you may have heard.  Awful good of him to share this with us all ^_^.

I think I'll make this a short one today - or is it already long?  Either way, glad to have the last of the January pics posted - and only 8 days into February ^_^.  Hopefully I can pick up the pace a little more after this.  I'll have to get snowed in with my drawing implements.

Later blogger world!



No comments:

Post a Comment