Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 2

Day two of the 1-year-of-nested-images-journal-project (I decided I'd like to have the pictures figure into one another - hopefully it works out).  I haven't thought of a particularly good name for it, and it may well take the entire year to think of one.  Thinking of names for things often annoys me because they seem so irrelevant to the actually things.  You can have the best idea in the world, but if there's nothing to call it, it can be very hard to put it into reality.

I'm looking up at the picture of Broccoli, Ham 'N' Cheddar Strata recipe on my milk calendar, thinking I'd love to make that up for supper some night.  Then I remember that every-present to-do list that never gets any shorter, and realize I only ever seem to find time for a few things and special cooking isn't one of them.  Seriously, I think the days have shrunk since I became an adult.  Of course, speed has never been my strength.  The only thing I seem to do with speed is drawing.  By contrast, ask me to ring up a sandwich or prep a pair of pants for hemming, and I apparently enter a time vortex.  That's how I lost 2 of the worst jobs I've ever had.  I'm just worried it could be costing me things I like in the long run.

On that note, I guess I should wrap this up.  I'll tell you about today in a picture tomorrow.  Until next time, Blogger world :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment