Saturday, January 26, 2013

A New Project

(Written Fri. Jan. 25, 2013
Hello blogger world!

Starting today, I am going to attempt to make a drawing or other artistic representation of my day, each day for one year.  In the same way as some people have taken pictures of themselves or others each day for a long span of time, I hope to do the same with the images I create.  This one represents January 24th, 2013, for me.  I'm happy with this for a start :).  It is now time I think about how today went.  What happened?  What was significant?  What stands out in my mind?  What thoughts and feelings defined this day?  It won't represent every single thing that went on in my day.  Just an impression of my day.  I should really end this day, as it is about to become a new one.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment