Saturday, October 20, 2012

Life Shift

Good day Blogger world!

I hope you'll forgive me for being a negligent blogger.  I've had a bit of a shift going on in my life.  Moving into a new place - first time actually living in my own place.  Also a new job.  I do clothing alterations now.  It's daunting, but there are a few things I'm good at here.  I've been in survival mode for a lot of this.  Hopefully I'll have the energy to do more than just survive before too long.  

Not to say I haven't gotten any new art done.  Here are a few that I feel pretty good about:  




At least I know there's something I can still do while running on empty.  For some reason, drawing fits into that category.  Pen and ink, to be exact.  They can stain things something awful, but there's no dust to clean up, and pens are nice and portable.  

This is my offering for today.  Hoping to bring you something more substantial in future days.  Later world!  

No comments:

Post a Comment