Monday, September 10, 2012

Rainy Day Updates

Good day, blogger world!

Not such a good day weather wise.  No wind, but plenty of rain.  Glad not to have to be anywhere today.

I've got some new pics of the ink work I've been doing lately.  A was feeling a lot of uncertainty in the process of these.  The Sirens and Raven were actually works in progress, but looking at them now I might leave them finished as they are.  I often find that my unfinished work will give my finished work a run for its money.  It's less a matter of finishing than a matter of knowing when to stop.  Similarly, I often find that my sketch work is at least as good as my finished work.  Spontaneity is ever my friend, if an elusive one :/.


Ink Tiger Lillies by ~Eseopia on deviantART


Ink Tiger Lillies 2 by ~Eseopia on deviantART


Sirens by ~Eseopia on deviantART


Raven by ~Eseopia on deviantART

In other news, I've started a new blog.  It is significantly more craft focussed than this one - in fact its major function will be as a place to post my craft book reviews.  I've decided I have enough craft books that I ought to put them to good use, and this might just be the way to do it.  Here's hoping, at least.  That's all for now - until next time, bloggers!

PS - Here's a link if you're interested.  :)  The Art Rat Craft Book Review

No comments:

Post a Comment